Friday 11 October 2013

THE UGLY MAN'S A TO Z GUIDE TO GETTING LAID by Formelia Alberthine

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FPXATNK/

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FPXATNK/

THE UGLY MAN'S A TO Z GUIDE TO GETTING LAID (humor books)

“This publication is the ugly man's version of the 'War on Terror' - it guarantees entry into territories they had previously never even heard of.” George U U Bush, A-Hole, Texas, USA

“If you like Monty Python, The Onion, or just laughing about men’s eternal and pathetic quest to meet women then you will love this.”

"It made me laugh."

" * * * * * A very funny guide to sex and dating for the ugly man."

A hilarious how to guide that will make any man (or woman) laugh
THE UGLY MAN'S A-Z GUIDE TO GETTING LAID is a tongue-in-cheek accompaniment to the aesthetically forlorn man's social paralysis, providing 24-hour, alphabetical guidance on how best to turn sexual famine into something marginally more than a hand-held party for one.

Testimonials about how this book has transformed readers’ lives

“The RRP of my sexual encounters has dropped significantly since having this book read to me.” STEPHEN GAWKING, TRIBULATOR, OXFORD, ENGLAND

“Up until receiving this book as a present, I thought a Kentucky Family Bucket was the closest I'd get to a modified chick. Bwoy! I was wrong.” MARSHAL LLOYD, LADY BWOY, ATLANTA, USA

“After learning to read just to put these wonderful tips into practice, the entirety of my weekly dole money has been spent on condoms. My right hand now permanently stinks of rubber.” TRIPPANIEL FALL, UNEMPLOYABLE, ENFIELD, ENGLAND

“I bought two of these books and subsequently a girl literally knocked my front door down. It was my cleaner, desperate to evade my advances after I returned home from work early.” PETER PERT, EXTRAPOLATOR, SHROPSHIRE, ENGLAND

“Prior to digesting this guide, I thought I was just plain ugly. Turns out I'm brutiful.” TED RAY, VET, ARKINSAS, USA 

No comments:

Post a Comment