Saturday 8 March 2014

ADAM BEDE by George Eliot Kindle book

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IUUYROC/

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IUUYROC/

classic George Eliot ADAM BEDE (illustrated, complete, and unabridged)
The Definitive Edition of ADAM BEDE
-Illustrated with beautiful 19th century illustrations
-Complete, unabridged, and formatted for kindle to improve your reading experience
-Linked table of contents to reach your chapter quickly

“One of the 1000 novels everyone must read.” The Guardian

“I believe this may be the most beautiful book I have ever read. I felt both uplifted and emotionally drained when I finished. The tragedy and the great beauty of George Eliot's writing!” Beccie

“I loved this book! It was just a mellow fun story to read nothing riviting me to my seat and then all of a sudden I was dying! I have never in my life been completely torn; I couldn't stop reading because I had to know what would happen at the same time I had to stop reading because I was afraid to see what would happen.” Myla

“With this novel Eliot raised Victorian fiction to a new level of intellectual and moral seriousness.” John Sutherland

"The whole country life that the story is set in, is so real, and so droll and genuine, and yet so selected and polished by art, that I cannot praise it enough to you." Charles Dickens

“This is the story of Adam Bede, a carpenter who lives in the countryside and falls in love with Hetty Sorrel, a maid who lives with the Poysers, uncle and aunt of Adam.” Laura

ADAM BEDE is one of the most profound and stirring novels of all time. Presented in a beautiful edition specially designed for kindle, this is George Eliot’s first masterpiece which will stay with you forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment