Wednesday 10 July 2013

HARD TIMES by Charles Dickens

http://www.amazon.co.uk/HARD-TIMES-illustrated-ebook/dp/B00DUHRI46/

http://www.amazon.com/HARD-TIMES-illustrated-ebook/dp/B00DUHRI46/






The Definitive Edition of HARD TIMES
-Illustrated with stunning images from the life and times of Charles Dickens 
-Complete, unabridged, and formatted for kindle to improve your reading experience
-Linked table of contents to reach your chapter quickly

“My favourite Dickens: Hard Times” Michel Faber, The Guardian

“This book is, for me, Dickens' best. I loved every second of it, the darkness of Tom's steady descent into drinking and gambling were brilliant and there were several times I found myself simply rereading a few paragraphs over and over, in awe at them.” Nocturnal Pancake

“Dickens is one of my all-time favorites, and Hard Times holds a particular place in my heart.” Dori

“Stephen and Rachael’s story is touching and heart-breaking” The Literary Bunny

HARD TIMES is one of the most profound and engaging novels of all time. Presented in a beautiful edition specially designed for kindle, this is one of Dickens’ masterpieces which will stay with you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment