Wednesday 28 June 2017

TAYLOR ADAMS NO EXIT


HALF PRICE for a limited time.NO EXIT by TAYLOR ADAMS
One of the tensest, most gripping thrillers you will ever read. From UK and US best-selling author Taylor Adams.
...

A KIDNAPPED LITTLE GIRL LOCKED IN A STRANGER'S VAN. NO HELP FOR MILES. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
GET IT ON AMAZON UK ONLY 99p HALF PRICE
http://amzn.to/2slKdxI
GET IT ON AMAZON USA only $0.99 HALF PRICE
http://amzn.to/2s19RbC
What readers are saying about NO EXIT
“A roller coaster of a read from start to finish - one of the best books I've read this year. ” Nerys Roberts
“I won’t spoil anything but the ending blew me away. Stunning, simply stunning. One of the best books I have ever read.” Misfits farm
“My heart soared into my throat from the first page and never left. Don’t read this book right before you go to bed. Your adrenaline rushes will be too high . . . That’s all I’m giving away because I really, really want you to read this thriller. It is so good. ” Heather
“This book is action from start to finish. I don't want to reveal anymore other than to say that the tension escalates all the way to the final confrontation.” Marion
“I found myself having to tell myself to stop read and just BLINK, and breathe, for crying out loud.” Bonnye Reed Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment